Monday 2 May 2011

Aerosmith's Steven Tyler 20million $ (£ 14m) spent on drugs

Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler spent $ 20million (£ 14m) on drugs, he revealed, cocaine and heroin itself from spending so much money being almost penniless.

Tyler said the U.S. talent show American idol is one of the judges, drugs were part of his life so great that they took the stage with Aerosmith when he was performing.

Tyler, now 62, and actress Liv Tyler's father, went into rehab several times and think they live be my autobiography released this week in his drug and alcohol use is lucky considering.

He said: "I blew 20 million. I snorted my Porsche, I snorted my plane, I snorted my house in that din of drugs and booze and being lost.

"I kept my medicine cabinet on stage, in a fourteen-inch drum head, the bottom of which contained... one Dixie cup with a straw and blow in it and the other with Coca-Cola and Jack Daniels in it".

Tyler admitted to People magazine, "Left to my own devices I probably would have been dead several times over".

Tyler said that in his eighth term rehabilitation that he realized in 2009 was not one of their children after an emotional appeal is always serious about the need.

"When my son looked me in the eye, crying, and said, 'Dad you were so high last night and I was afraid', I needed that," he explained.

"My best thinking got me back into rehab, so I gotta keep my thinking in check and keep going to meetings."

No comments:

Post a Comment