Tuesday 25 January 2011

Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Refuses To Join Led Zeppelin

Opportunity to join Led Zeppelin has been turned down by Aerosmith's singer Steven Tyler.

To replace Robert Plant as Led Zeppelin's frontman offer has been rejected by Tyler.The singer was asked to audition for the band by Jimmy Page's manager Peter Mench.

He [Mench] said Robert wouldn't play with them again, and would I want to come over and jam with the guys? I went over and played," Taylor told Howard Stern Radio Show.

He added: "[I said] 'No.' I'm in Aerosmith. He's in the biggest band in the world and I'm in a band like that. I have such an allegiance to my band and I love it so much."

Steve Tyler also confirms that he currently wants to start working on a new album but that he can't locate guitarist Joe Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment